An organization of teachers and administrators working in child care centers, public schools, community groups, colleges and universities, as well as parents and others working to raise public awareness and understanding of the needs of young children and their families and remain abreast of current trends in early childhood.
Visit us on Facebook!
Affiliated with the
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Southern Early Childhood Association (SECA)
- Texas Association for the Education of Young Children (TAEYC)
A Support Organization for
- Early childhood teachers seeking to maintain high standards of professional practice
- A Non-Profit Association with over 300 members.